Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Salmon Creator???

We have a problem... we dont know the creator of our own name?? All I know is my number.. Ryan Wilson I think has it written on his floor up stairs... Zarryon Ferretti has just quoted that he was the original creator of The CC Salmon.. which I'm not at all certain of.. but lets ask everyone else.. I think maybe you were the creator of the world known Salmon Handshake, but thats all...

Zarryon's 21st b'day party is on the 20th of May. If you havnt already recieved an invite in the mail, leave a message here and I'll get back to you with information. Wilson and Hodgy are told to come becuase he forgot to mail you out an invite. We also just found out that he has been named the Freshman of the Year in the USA. Fucking oath!!!

IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT AN INVITE, DONT BOTHER SHOWING!!!

2 comments:

Salmon said...

Lube is #8

Anonymous said...

Well at least we now can remember where our roots are. From hodgy getting blind and wearing Gladwrap underpants and calling random people up trying to sell them SALMON.... I'm proud of that.