Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Lubes 21st

I dont have any dates or times yet, basically I'm just going to let you all know what I'm doing, and then see how many numbers I can get for it.

I'm having a seperate family thing the weekend before so we can focus on getting wasted. I'm going to supply alchohol and dinner at my house. We will get pissed there then head into Gosford from there, who ever needs to crash at mine is welcome... The rule is if you respect my shit, you can come... Guys and Girls

Also I had the idea of Skirmish/Paintball, we haven't been in ages so I thought I might say if your not coming to get smashed at night, you better make it to Skirmish to get smashed.... We should have it maybe the weekend before or after my party, so we can at least be sure to make it lol...

Anyway... leave a message on this post if your keen for either... and if you know anyone else who wants to come... list their name too...

PB = Paintball DP = Drunken Party

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh - PB DP

Anonymous said...

yeah dude, im keen for both....ill spred the word to our buddies!!
sounds fuckin awsome!

Anonymous said...

Tom-DP & DPB (drunken paintball)
Im in for sure, good idea i look forward to welting you all.

Anonymous said...

ten of us can go for free, i have tickets so ill sought that out but im keen as a bitch on heat

Anonymous said...

i too am as keen as a bitch on heat...only problem is im on the other side of the world!!! devo im gunna miss it but im sure u will all have a drink for me and il be sure to have several over here!!!
peace out
grug

Anonymous said...

Yo Cousin u gotta let me know dates for the DP i gotta book tickets and stuff so let me know asap pleaze mate!!!

Anonymous said...

will get the dates ASAP... watch this space..

Anonymous said...

better get crackin lube, tell me if u need a hand

Anonymous said...

I think I might hey... I was thinking of Sat the 10th of sep for my piss up.... and prob the 17th for paintball... I'll put it up on the calendar... double check and tell me if we have to change it