Thursday, August 04, 2005

Update on Lubes 21st

If you know me please try and make it, even just for a little while or stay till the end, or just meet up with us in Terrigal later. If you know someone that would want to come, just call first so I can get some numbers. Anyone that is coming I will ask you kindly to respect the house, its contents and my neighbours.

My parents have kindly let me have the garage for the piss-up. So we have a pool table and a place to get messy. There will be food, and limited free alchy, so better get in early as I know the CCS will be there and you know how much they drink.

Check the calendar for more details and times - 10th September 2005

If you are wanting to come, call me on 04114 307 91 email on ryan_liubinskas@hotmail.com to RSVP. (Its only a small townhouse (approx 50ppl), if too many rock up, I'll turn the least wanted away based on crowd vote haha)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds good, dont worry dude i dont think there will be any gate crashers, and the people that come im sure will respect your house.
keen as to get blotto.

Anonymous said...

that sounds like so much fun!!! thanx for the invite!!! see you there Ryan L xxx