Saturday, October 01, 2005

I Went, I Drank, I Conquered!!


Well our Italy trip had come to an end but deffinately not the drinking!!! We arrived at Frankfurt airport and met myfriend Sven who I worked with at camp in America, we jumped into his dads brand new BMW and took off down the autobarn at 180 km p/h, its fuckin crazy how fast they drive, and they all have bullshit cars! After a few days at Svens house It was time for Munich and Oktoberfest! Now that was fuckin awsome, imagine the Easter show times it by 5 in size and fill it with tens of thousands of drunk people! the only beer you can by is a glass which is one litre, its so cool, cant reallyremember much so heres some pics...

Me and Jess


Check out the authentic oktoberfest drinking hat!

Quite sloppy after about 8 litres...haha!


Something I found quite funny while in germany was the word for 'exit' is 'ausfahrt' dont know if its just my immaturity comming out but i think its quite amusing! there's big fuckin ausfahrt signs all the way downthe freeway, heres a pic of one, sorry its a bit blury, its kinda hard to get a clear pic doing 180km!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought Europe was going to change you Grug!! It just seems your drinking more now... haha.. keep it up Salmon