Friday, November 25, 2005

The Boys are off to Thailand!!!

As of tomorrow (saturday) the coast might be a bit quiter, Prousty John Chongie Joel and Wilson are headin off to thailand for a 2 week holliday.
There will be plenty of footage taken,
Lots of alchohol sunk, Lots of partying and were
defiently going to take advantage of how cheep the thai to aussie dollar
is. If anyone wants something really bad, drop some cash to Wilsons friday
or sat and im sure he will bring u a bit of thailand back, no drugs or
bombs though guys!!!

Cyas all about mid december!!!!
keep it real for the salmon!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.... I'm gonna miss you boys!

I suppose now would be a great time to do a detox program or something.. haha

I seriously can't think of anything for you to bring back from Thailand, maybe a cool pipe/bong or I hear Jewelry is pretty cheap. I might give you some cash to grab Chandrika and I a ring...

Anonymous said...

Its gonna be quiet in the salmon for a couple of weeks coz i'll be working night shift in sydney aswell.

im getting some pimp watches and those wrist band sort of ones and a few hats and shit maybe a shirt. Just get me some random hell stuff and ill hook ya some cash.

Anonymous said...

Should have told me boys i would have been there in a flash! Have a wicked time, where abouts are u going? il be there next year, probs in Phuket, let me know how it all goes and i want to see some pics on the site.
peace out