Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Fatboy Photos!!!


FAT BOY SLIM crew
Originally uploaded by Central Coast Salmon.

In the Mix has put up 400+ photos of the night, but I'm warning you now! If your like Wilson and I who are suffering withdrawels from Fatboy Slim, and just wished that night didn't end.... Then these will not help...

See if anyone can see anyone they know.. cause I sure as hell couldn't see anyone. Except for the hot chick... I told her she was hot!! haha

There are also some videos for those of you who want to feel the moment again... Big one is best - I got goosebumps.

Video 1 Video 2 Big One

http://www.inthemix.com.au/gallery/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Lozza is in Photo 99

and I don't know if anyone knows him... but photo 163 looks soo much like Ryan Storey... an old mate of mine from Valley View.

Anonymous said...

i fully couldn't see anyone. oh well, ive heaps of snap shots in my head, even if they are the only memories that'll do. shit hey only 300 n somethin days to go.

Anonymous said...

Fuck man... I'm still feeling tingles from the night.

I just found out Glynn Grey and other coasties went as well but we never saw them there...

I'm going to Good Vibrations in Feb now which will take my mind off Fatboy... You boys should come.. it will be just as good.

Salmon said...

Check out those Vids I just added to the original post. They bring back some good memories!!

Anonymous said...

Best......New Years.........EVER!!!



Im with lube in that i get tingles when i think about how good it was fuck i want to go back in time, that was truly a once in a lifetime experience.