Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Future Music Festival '06


Sewed
Originally uploaded by Ellenvangeel.
Date: Sat 4th Mar, 2006
Time: 12:00 pm
Venue: Randwick Racecourse
City: Sydney
Cost: $89 + BF

Couple of the Sydney crew are going so I thought I might mention it. I aint got no funds so I'm out...

Armin Van Buuren . Erick Morillo
Markus Schulz . David Guetta . Steve Angello. James Lavelle (Unkle). Max Graham. Blackstrobe (live) Kai Tracid. Tocadisco. Technasia (live) . Coburn .
Dylan Rhymes . Lee Coombs . Ali B
plus many more to be announced!

www.inthemix.com.au/whatson/show/26522

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John said that they might plan to head into the City after and catch up with us at the Mardi Gras parade.

Anonymous said...

Make sure you visit us in syd my house is always open.......... if u have chicks.