Monday, May 01, 2006

Listen up Mother Fuckers


Wilson and Tom
Originally uploaded by Central Coast Salmon.
Over the weekend you might have received a message from Tom, it was so good that I think everyone should hear it, its one for the pool room...

"Listen up Mother Fuckers! Big Mince is going to fuck your shit up, SYDNEY STYLE! Keep next Saturday the 6th free coz mincey is going to drug and alcohol fuck your brain into a small, cookable pattie and fry that shit up!

I don't give a fuck wat we do! The Cross! The City! The Harbour! Who cares??? its the fucking city, we can be fuckwits and never see them again! I wanna fuck a tranny in the of the road, I wanna shoot up smack into my eyeball in a dark alley, I wanna fight cops and talk shit to randoms all night!!

Lets get proper fucked and show these Sydney cunts how we do it in the salmon!

Yewwwwww!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo wish i could come :( should be an awsome night. dont go too crazy boys.. haha what am i saying?! as crazy as possible i say, just come home alive!! xxx

Anonymous said...

So do I...

Sorry Tom, I think I'm going to have to give it a miss this time. However, I will be in Sydney the next day so I'll drop in and see all you skattered cunts and get the goss from the night.

You better be taking a digi camera!