Monday, June 19, 2006

Socceroos!!!

Anyone stay up to watch the Brazil game last night??

Although we lost 2 - 0

I think we did a pretty damn good job against the world champs and deserve a better outcome than that. Or at least we should have scored a goal, we deserve that much!!

OK... I kinda fucked up a little here. I first said that the next game was on at a good time to get pissed and cheer on the socceroos at my house. NOW I wake up to myself and see that Friday morning literally means FRIDAY MORNING... I was thinking Saturday morning (Friday night).

Anyway... now that bullshit is over with, I'm still heaps keen to watch the socceroos kick CROATIA's ass. It is a tie or win situation so we have better odds than usual and should finnish the game with the good news we are in the Final 16.

Anyone doing anything for the game?

No comments: