Friday, May 13, 2005

Bizkit has a girlfriend!!

Yes thats right there is a new member to the wilson family> bizkit has a twelve week old black girlfriend her name has yet to be decided> my computer isnt letting me prett the full stop button> this stupid arrow keeps comin up> by the way the salmon started because azza mat and kyle were doing salmon dives into a pool< we then all got fucked up at lubes house and were laughing about it> we then pranked people asking for peter salmon< hodge dressed up in a glad wrap g_ string u know what im talkin about> anyone that reads this can u please send me an e_mail with ur addresses and phone numbers on it for party invitations! peace
wilson #one

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WEDDING INVITES WILL BE SENT OUT IN THE MAIL FOR BIZKIT

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA, I think I still have that shit on film, hodgy with glad wrap undies... hahahaha....

"Hi I'm peter Shalmon... I'm selling 5 Salmon for $5, or 10 salmon for $8..... "

Thats fucking hilarious....

Anonymous said...

Wats on for the weekend boyoz?! anyone keen for a big one?

Anonymous said...

Tell us whats on and then I'll decide.

Anonymous said...

Actually im broke as Fuck so its only going to be a one day weekend for me!!

Anonymous said...

I agree.. Zarryons is this Friday night and I play Saturday, so maybe a couple of drinks at the Leagues Club on Saturday, but quiet one for me I think.

Anonymous said...

Another friday night gone! me and markos are shtayin at mine, the country club was MAD heaps of ppl there!! went to the girls house then everyone off to bed, its 3am now and im fucked but ill b doubling up 4 sure..

Anonymous said...

r u guys in love or on drugs

Anonymous said...

so i herd zarons was a flop

Anonymous said...

I think they are in love and on too many drugs...

Zarryons was sweet, there was enough grub there to feed a couple of footy teams, the speaches were funny and the photo's even funnier....

I dont know what happened at Iggies?