Monday, May 30, 2005

dr suss's take off (funny)

"hey pam you stupid dyke i have somthing you may like, have you tried green bongs and spam? have you tried them cram i am" I have not tried green bongs and spam, i would not could not pam i am"pam dont make me fuck your leg, im on my knees here to beg...have you tried them with a rat? have you tried them with a cat?"I would not could not with a rat i would never have them with a cat, i would not have them here or there i would not have them anywhere, i do not like green bongs and spam, i do not like them pam i am"
please i ask you for just one toke, come on bitch you fuckin joke"i would not have them here or there i would not have them anywhere, i do not like green bongs and spam, i do not like them pam i am"would you have them with your mum would you let me give you some?" I would not could not with my mum, id rather cop it up the bum, i would not could not with a rat the same goes for a bloody cat, i would not have them here or there i would not have them anywhere, i do not like green bongs and spam, i do not like them pam i am"
you think you are so fuckin tough once you try you wont get enough, it really is top grade stuff, at least let me check your muff"i dont think i am so fuckin tough, stop it now ive had enough i would not with a rat, i could not with a cat, i will not have them with my mum i will not let u touch my bum, i would not have them here or there i would not have them anywhere, i do not like green bongs and spam, i do not like them pam i am. "Pam i just dont understand, at least let me have one quick look at your flange"cram ive told you here and there crap i have told you everywhere i only smoke spun bongs with ham, im a dirty dike my name is pampam you sluty trailer trash, let me lick your dripping gash, come on pam get on your back, My friends at school called me flash"
the end ...(fin.)





CREDITS

author: ryan P rabbit wilson director: dr suss
lunch boy: lennox
pams husband: tom
shit kickers: tim, scott, hodge
illistrations: wating for traygo (shitkicker,mudguts shit face)
fuckbuddies: lube grug and everyone else, (john ando nick cil all them dick heads)

ideas guys: jake and wayne (fuck buddies)
theif: mundy

suck my dick you fuckin wankers!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pams husband WTF??

Anonymous said...

Really tom, didnt know that about you???

Anonymous said...

OR "im gonna smack your gaping crack" i tihnk that would fit better.

Anonymous said...

feel free to edit it then
-wiz master-