Thursday, September 08, 2005

ITS COMING!!!

Thats right boys my birthday bash is nearly here.. If anyone has been trying to ring me my mobile unfortunetely got stolen on Saturday night but I will still have the same number as soon as OPTUS gets their fucking act into gear.

For anyone that missed out on an invite just meet us in Terrigal later as I'm sure with the AFL final on that day that everyone will be out. For all the boys, if you want some free piss get there early around 5-6.

I'm soooo fucking keeen!! If anyone has some cool tunes to bring along, be sure to remember!!

See ya all there...

Lube 04114 307 91

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Home now, dam it was annoying not to be able to party with the boys, soon my son. weekend after next im getting so wasted.

Anonymous said...

yeah its wils checkin in...its 2:00 sunday arvo, havent slept since friday night....Lube that was a cracker of a night, pitty bout your back to back phone loosing but i had a blast.

checkin out...

Anonymous said...

fukn lube, your usually mr organised! wtf's goin on? devo i missed out on that one i didnt realise how much it would suck to miss the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh mate... I was fking pissed off let me tell ya... but Shit happens and I will learn!! One day