Monday, February 06, 2006

NEWSFLASH! Terrigal is invaded by Hot, Sexy, Drunk Cowboys and Indians!


Savage Beauty
Originally uploaded by Whipflash.
Can't really speak right now, still a bit shattered from Saturday night!

a BIG, HUGE, MASSIVE THANKS goes to Ryan and Tom for a fantastic night of Drunken Dancing, Crazy Outfits and very Funny Behaviour.

I know we have heaps of Photos from Wilsons before Sirens but I know of no-one who took their camera inside Sirens.

If you have any pictures... email ryan_liubinskas@hotmail.com and I'll put them up for you.

Back to hug the toilet I go.... caio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A MAD PARTY!!!!

I wanna give a MASSIVE thanks to all the people who came and made it such a good night, it was the best party I've ever had so thanks to everybody that made an effort to dress up, you all looked wicked.... especially the hot cowgirls hehe!

Im DEFINATELY going to do that for my 22nd! Also we need all the pics we can get so anyone who got pics of the night please forward them to lube..

ryan_liubinskas@hotmail.com or me sigmatic@hotmail.com

P.S Does anyone know who it was the got kicked out for getting it on in the corner?? what a legend!!

Mince loves you all!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Getting it on in the corner is an understatement I've heard!!

Didn't they fuck in the corner!!!
I saw them getting frisky, her ontop of him and everything butI thought everyone was joking and he was sitting in the booth next to us when I was told they fucked, so I leant over and asked "getting wet in the club hey mate"

His smile said it all....

I think he even went to shake my hand??? wtf