Monday, October 02, 2006

NEW YEARS F@#$%& EVE!!!!

Hello fellow salmon, this is Peter Salmon, your leader.....I have recived information that you guys dont know whats going on for new years...I understand that some of you are planning big trips away early next year and some just dont have the money to do anything too crazy.....
I (peter) was just proposing that we all swim down stream to the south coast, u guys know i have connections, back in the dam...so yeah heres the deal!!!

I have organised, a mad double story pad, at Mollymook (just outside of Ulludulla) for the salmon to "ponder" or become "smoked" for a couple of days over NEW YEARS EVE



Dates:29 dec-3rd jan
Theme:Salmon
Cost:...Petty....food and alcohol..... The Salmon leader...I...Peter.... have summoned up my south coast brothers and they have agreed to cover the accomodation for us warm water dwellers, I might see u boys in the surf some time soon....If your lucky!!!!


Peace out

Peter Salmon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats awsome im in!! i will have to tell the other fish lips..

Anonymous said...

ken oath im keen as custard, will be awsome..

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan Peter!

How many rooms (beds) are there?

Fuck I wanna come...

Anonymous said...

There will be 2 levels, enough rooms and beds to cater for as many as you want (dont want more than 15)....

Anonymous said...

Its not what you know its who you know.... write that down!

Anonymous said...

So whos house is it peter, and whats the addy and stuff...?