Wednesday, October 10, 2007

............

possibly the funniest thing that has ever happened, happened to me this morning.

I had a can of coles cola (un-opened) sitting next to me on the bus on the back seat when the bus driver stopped suddenly at the bus stop just before wynyard. The can flew off the back seat and rolled down the isle bouncing off various peoples feet as I got up to try and stop it. The already shaken up cola came to rest underneath and old asian couple one of which proceeded to step on it accidently. As the cola spun around like a little firework it hissed and sprayed sticky cola all over their pants, jacket and the people across the isle. I fuking lost it, I very nearly pissed myself laughing and I had to run off the bus. It was on the windows. fuking everywhere. One woman actually shreiked, she probably thought it was a chemical bomb or something.

Tom

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahaha nicely described!

oi bookin limo for bdo so u are in as long as you get a ticket!! i know grug has a spare one so hit him up!

Anonymous said...

i just relised i use exclamation marks too often, it is really hard to emphasise a point that i want emphasised because they just mean nothing anymore, maybe i should write them in bold.....!

ok i take it all back that really didnt make much sense.

Anonymous said...

ANYONE WITH A BDO TICKET PLEASE HOOK ME UP!!!

I'VE BEEN GOING FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS AND DUE TO PARASITIC SCALPERS ON EBAY I MISSED OUT DISPITE STAYING UP ALL NIGHT TRYING TO GET TICKETS.

ILL PAY WHATEVER I JUST DON'T WANT TO BUY IT OFF EBAY.

Anonymous said...

Your lucky your such a good mate... and such a BDO fan...

I got a spare and its YOURS!

Anonymous said...

Jesus, Allah, Bhudda and Krishna got nothing on you lube.

Forever in your debt mate.

Anonymous said...

tom you are a funny one.

Anonymous said...

cheers gale,

Do we know each other??

Anonymous said...

i am hollys friend