Tuesday, January 29, 2008

BBQ @ Lubes for The B'day Boys!


The end of Deadmans Walk
Originally uploaded by Lube's Life

***CANCELLED***

Apparently Tom and Wilson had already planned a party at the HOF. Well I'll just take this Dildo out of my ass which just fucked me rotten and go walk off a cliff. (fuckers)

Where: Lubes House

When: 4PM Saturday 2nd 2008

Why: Why not

Theme: Just a few snags and drinks before the pub/beery

I can't call anyone cause my mobile is fucked... so msg me on Facebook!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lubes house in Terrigal! YEWWW

Anonymous said...

HAHHA would've been a good idea if I had've KNOWN ABOUT IT!! lol oh well at least you don't have to clean anything up lubey.

Party starts as soon as I wake up on saturday eta: 11am

Get ready for extended lashings of gravy train!!