Monday, December 19, 2005

We are one... but we are many!

Just wanted to make this clear!

The CCS has many members who all have different thoughts on this latest topic of race wars. Some for and some against. Some just want to protect the beach town called Terrigal, some want to just punch some heads in. Some are totally against it all, some will go just to make up the numbers.

Either way the CCS in no way takes responsibility for those who take action/reaction to what is said on this site.

(Editor)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

honestly, i dont think anyone im friends with are truely rasist. I am friends with heaps of people from different cultures. I would be as inclined to talk or trust one of them as i would a stero typical corcasion aussie like myself.

on the other hand if people were traveling from way out of the coast to fight locals in terrigal i would be happy to go down to my home town, and fight back if thretened or hassled (but that would be the same for anyone of any culture).
I have lived here for 20 years in terrigal, never had a problem with them.. and hopfuly the ones with a brain wont start anything. The same goes for the aussies that are coming from outside the coast to terrigal for a fight, u need to have a look at yourselves..
I am for and against but hopfuly this issue will blow over.
lets all get over it, and get back to normal cause its giving me the shits!!!

Anonymous said...

Good on you Wilson for standing up for what you believe in.

I didn't know how you would take that last post but good to see your over it all as well.